- Intellectual Property Rights
You agree that copyright in the Handbook and each part thereof vests in FLS and that FLS is the owner of the unregistered trade mark “The Law Handbook” (the Trade Mark)
You agree not to infringe copyright in the Handbook, and, without limitation, not to
- copy, reproduce, make available to the public or make available on line the Handbook except for your own personal use, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices.; or
- sell, supply, distribute, advertise, promote or enter into any commercial arrangement in relation to any part of the Handbook,
- post any part of the Handbook to any other website,
- convert the Handbook into any other format,
- merge the Handbook with any other electronic content or include any part of it in any other publication,
- alter the contents of the Handbook,
- change or obscure the name of the Handbook or any copyright notice it contains,
- print any part of the Handbook other than for your personal use,
- use the Trade Mark in any way
without our prior written consent.
- Linked Websites
This Site may contain links to other websites (“linked websites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
We do not control and are not responsible for the availability, content or privacy practices of any third party websites or material you access through this Site.Â If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
Our links with linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
The material produced on the Site is produced by us. It is designed and intended to provide general information in summary form on legal topics, current at the time of publication for general informational purposes. The material may not apply to all jurisdictions.
The contents do not constitute legal advice and are not intended to be a substitute for legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. You should seek legal advice or other professional advice to particular matters you have.
Whilst we have no reason to believe that any information contained in the Handbook is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information, or that your access to that information will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. We nevertheless reserve the right to update or change this information at any time.
We are not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any part of the Handbook. You should make your own inquiries and seek independent advice from relevant professionals before acting or relying on any information or material which is made available to you pursuant to our information service.
We use “cookies” to enable our Site to interact with your browser so as to provide you with better service. Cookies are used to maintain session information between your browser and our Site. Our web server can later retrieve these cookies if you visit again.
- Termination of Access
Access to this Site and/or the Handbook may be terminated at any time by us without notice without explanation. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.