For more information about the topics covered in this chapter, visit the following websites:
• Commonwealth Department of Education website is at www.education.gov.au.
• The National Safe Schools Framework and resource manual are available at the Ministerial Council for Education, Early Childhood Development and Youth Affairs website, at www.docs.education.gov.au.
• The Disability Standards for Education are available from the Australian Human Rights Commission website at www.humanrights.gov.au.
• The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner website at www.oaic.gov.au includes information and a summary of the Australian Privacy Principles.
• The Victorian Government Department of Education and Training at www.education.vic.gov.au contains all policies applicable to the Victorian state schools.
It includes the School Policy and Advisory Guide provides Victorian Government schools with quick and easy access to governance and operational policies and advice. This guide complements the department’s extensive web resources and directs users to relevant web content and supplementary information.