Lachlan Edwards, Solicitor, Consumer Action Law Centre
This section includes the following topics:
- What is a credit report?
- Credit report regulation
- Who can add information to a credit report?
- What information is on a credit report?
- Correcting credit reports and complaints
- Identity theft and credit reporting
- Getting a copy of your credit report
A PDF of this chapter from The Law Handbook 2018 can be purchased for only $5.50. To purchase, visit the Fitzroy Legal Service online store.