Complaints about funeral services


Complaints against funeral directors for unsatisfactory service can be made to the Office of Fair Trading at Consumer Affairs Victoria.

For more information and contact details, seeConsumer Affairs Victoria” in Taking action as a consumer.

In the case of overcharging, a claim can be made through the Civil Claims List of VCAT where the amount does not exceed $5,000 (seeSmall claims: VCAT’s Civil Claims List” in Taking action as a consumer).